Monday, June 28, 2010

Woolly pockets create living walls-vertical garden craze!

Check out these incredible vertical walls:

We have our new shipment of Woolly Pockets in! We have had real success with our living wall inside the store and we just installed a 9 foot living wall pocket outside the front of the store draping over our window. Visit http://www.woollypocket.com/ for more inspiring pictures and ideas. A little lower we will show more pictures of incredible vertical gardens by inspiring gardener, Flora Grubb in San Fransisco.


Hello, I am WALLY:


Hello, I am Lil' Meadow

Hello, I am also Lil' Meadow:



Hello I am an ISLAND:







2 comments:

  1. The Woolly Pockets look great.

    Lushe
    www.lushe.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are hilarious!!
    I am an island!!! I love it!
    They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete